Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, January 9, 2011

When Others Fail Us

Hi Everyone,

It's sad, but true. People fail us and we ourselves fail others because we are humans with sin.

A man shared his heartache with me the other day about how he had given up on God as a result of the pain of his wife cheating on him while they were married. He had planned for their marriage to be for a lifetime---but it hasn't worked that way. I felt his pain...and all I could say was that I would be praying.

How wonderful it is to know that God is always true to His promises and that although He often gets blamed by people in hard times, He is perfectly faithful and constant. The best part is that He doesn't give up like we do---and sent Jesus to die in our place for all of the times that we are unfaithful and untrue--for each one of us was born into sin.

No comments: