Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Walking In The Truth

Hi Everyone,

3 John 1:3-4 "It gave me great joy when some believers came and testified about your faithfulness to the truth, telling how you continue to walk in it.I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."

Just as John was excited to hear that believers were walking in the truth, being here for me has been a reminder to re-evaluate and see where I am walking in the truth and recognize places where I may be believing a lie. It has been very good for me to be here! I love being here-I feel like I am truly with family in a sense and at home.

The best part is getting to see how God is at work in others' lives as well!

The video that follows is brief-the sound quality isn't the best.

No comments: