Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bitter-Sweet

Hi Everyone,

Things are getting quite bitter-sweet in these days. With less than three weeks before I leave for Mexico, days are busy trying to get together with friends, take care of miscellaneous business, sort, pack, and a host of other things,

I am so glad to be going back to serve the Lord with my team and I am thankful to know how loved I am here as well as there by people.

The bitter part is a lot of the "last's" for awhile---the last time for seeing a person, or doing this or that----and trying to get as many people seen as possible--but realizing I can't do it all, and realizing how much I will miss this awesome place of ministry and life that God has placed me in these last seven and a half months.

I think one thing all of the frequent transition teaches me is to enjoy wherever I am at the moment and make the most of it......and yet be ready to enjoy the next part of life as well

I don't like the bitter part......and I am not trying to come up with spiritual answers. But yet I know that my treasure is in Heaven and that my treasure is obeying the Lord, and even though at times it is hard, I really don't want to do anything else at this point--I mean at least at this point God hasn't made it clear that He has other things in mind.

But all of this is reality.....and I think it is okay to say that.

1 comment:

hopelesslydevotedtoHim said...

Miss Crystal,
I'm hoping you will be around Friday because I will be there Frday afternoon around 12:30!!!