Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, January 14, 2011

The Cross Is So Much More!

Hi Everyone,

Sometimes it is so easy for us to minimize the death of Christ and just think about it in terms of our salvation--which is indeed very important. But what Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross affects not only the initial moment of salvation where we give Him our trust, but it also affects every aspect of our lives from thereon.

For example, one thing I have been thinking about is how many of us as believers get stuck living in traps of condemnation but Romans 8:1 tells us there is therefore now no condemnation for those who are IN Christ Jesus-----to be IN CHRIST is to have a relationship with Him.

What an amazing gift Jesus has given to those of us who have trusted in Him. The above example is just one of many.

No comments: