Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Travel Preparations

Hi Everyone,

It is amazing how God is providing for my travel to Mexico to serve with my team. One thing that I was really truly needing was a new suitcase. I was determined not to spend the usual $80+ on a suitcase and was really praying about it and trusting that God was going to provide something.

However, time has been getting close and I've been tempted a few times to "want to take it into my own hands" and just buy something.

Today my friend and I went to a consignment shop and they "just happened" to have a half price sale on everything in the store. And would you believe it? I got a used but extremely still, in very good condition suitcase for $20!

Another praise report is that I found some good shoes that should last quite awhile for my feet--which is always a challenge.

So God is providing and THAT is exciting to see!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

PTL-- We just prayed about this tdaoy!