Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Reflections

Hi Everyone,

God works in amazing ways! I just spent the day working at the Medical clinic on a big project. And all day long it was like God kept bringing me back to the joy of this chapter of my life--I kept reminiscing and thinking, "I am going to miss working with these people and seeing the clinic grow and expand it the new location." And as I walked out of the doors at the House of Hope, I thought, "I LOVE THIS PLACE--the real sense of community it provides, How God works here, and the joy and freedom of sharing my life with such dear sisters in Christ---about just about anything---literally. And then I started thinking about my church family and I thought, "Well, how do I spend time with all of these different people in the next months?? I know I won't be able to get together with everyone--unfortunately it is just how it is." I love this chapter of my life...oh how I have loved it!

BUT I know things were never meant to stay the same.......and for the last months since God found me-----MEXICO has been constantly in my thoughts, and my heart has ached to be back with my team----now that I know that "I am more than okay in God's eyes" and I don't need my team to give me the approval and acceptance that only God can give. I can have the joy of knowing that I am NOT what I do---and work alongside them---simply being what God has called me to be----and that is MORE THAN ENOUGH! I know that serving Him has nothing to do with location---I love serving God in my home state---and I love serving God in Mexico---or anywhere else!

No comments: