Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, November 12, 2010

Spanish Opportunities

Hi Everyone,

I had a really awesome opportunity tonight to worship with a few Spanish-speaking brothers and sisters in Christ! It's been awhile since I have had an opportunity to do anything like that---and I had this realization of how much I miss that!

Another cool thing is that there is a lady that is Spanish speaking that is interested in running her errands with me and just "hanging out" which would give me some MUCH NEEDED Spanish practice---It will be fun to meet her. I am hoping to get something set up with her this week before I leave town for my various small trips between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

God is definitely preparing me to head back to Mexico....so THAT is pretty exciting!

No comments: