Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Appointed Time

Hi Everyone,

It's amazing how the phrase "appointed time" is used at least 30 times in the Bible. God has this way of doing things.....a perfect time for everything.

Sometimes we wish the "appointed times" would hurry up! But then they wouldn't be God's best for us....and they wouldn't be according to His perfect plan.

Appointed times.......but Lord help us to be all that YOU want us to be today right here in this moment....because TODAY is what we have in front of us.....and we may not have tomorrow.

So Lord help me to serve and obey as best as I can today as if it were the last day You would have me on this earth...........

But God's guidance never comes too early....and it NEVER comes too late.

No comments: