Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cost Of Discipleship

Hi Everyone,

Mark 8:34-37

"Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it. What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?"

Essentially the cost of following after Jesus is EVERYTHING----but when He gave everything for us, why should it NOT be that way?

Will we allow HIS WILL and HIS PLAN and HIS WAYS to become our own? We are but vessels that He chooses to display His glory through.

No comments: