Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, November 6, 2010

On Earth As It IS In Heaven

Hi Everyone,

It is a good thing to have to slow down once in awhile....to rest..to be still......to just be quiet and allow the Spirit of God to work and show You what He longs to.

I've been thinking about how in the Lord's Prayer, Jesus prayed, "your kingdom come,
your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:10)

I guess I have been thinking about His Will being done in Heaven and here on earth--and just pondering the amazing God we serve and what that completely LOOKS like that His will is being done on earth as it (already) IS in heaven.

I don't quite know how to describe everything I am pondering but it is amazing to consider......God's WILL and HIS PLAN is so incredible and HIS ways are so much higher than we can ever imagine!

No comments: