Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Absolutely Unstoppable---For God's Glory!

Hi Everyone,

I have come to realize that I am absolutely unstoppable--to God's glory--to be used as a vessel to have a vital and small part in the furthering of the Gospel being spread near and far, however He chooses to do that. NOTHING WILL STOP ME! I can't wait to give and give and give out proclaiming HIS PRECIOUS LOVE---until the day He returns or calls me Home. It isn't about me-it is all about His glory! It is so humbling to realize that He wants to use me in some unique way for His glory and God doesn't even have to or need to use me, but He wants to! I am available!

The gratitude for all He has done for me overflows unceasingly. I believe I have to be one of the most joyful people on the planet for no other reason but that HE SAVED ME!!!! That is enough of a reason to rejoice, no matter what comes, for the rest of my life. HE HIMSELF HAS BECOME MY SOUL'S DELIGHT!!! It is awesome to be growing spiritually exponentially-all of those years of instruction and "discipleship", even before being saved-- it is truly that the knowledge filtered down and became instantly usable! I LOVE IT!!!!

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING--the beginning of a glorious life and adventure with HIM!!! I can't wait to walk this road in joy one step at a time and see all that He has in store---we can't imagine what He has in store for those who love Him--and that includes me---IT IS SO BEAUTIFULLY OVERWHELMING TO THINK OF!!! And serving Him in this life is not the end--it is only the beginning of what will one day be reality, after I am with Him forever, a joyous service to Him out of gratitude and a fully restored relationship with Him where no sin will ever be in the way again---EVERYTHING COMPLETE--AS HE MEANT IT TO BE BEFORE SIN ENTERED THE PICTURE IN EDEN!!!

WHY DID HE CHOSE ME FOR THIS?? I WILL NEVER KNOW---IT IS THE GREATEST HONOR I EVER COULD HAVE RECEIVED THE GREATEST GIFT----A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GOD WHO CREATED ME!!

I can't wait to get back to Mexico in HIS PERFECT TIME!! (I know serving God isn't about a location--but my heart is so there!-I know I will be there again!) How do I ever begin to explain that I am saying the same thing that I said being unsaved "that I wanted to go to serve as a missionary in Mexico" but NOW MOTIVES AND EVERYTHING ELSE HAVE CHANGED-----it is not about serving me anymore!!! It is about serving Him----totally and completely and taking His love to those who are without Him there just as I am NOW doing here!!

And Lord, if there is even a speck of pride in my heart as I say any of this, I ask you to take it and rip it away.

YOU LORD-ALL THE GLORY IS YOURS!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS MADE ME UNSTOPPABLE!! EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT HAS COME FROM YOU!!!!Thank you---what more can I say?

It sure is a trick of our sin nature, our flesh, and the devil and this world's system to make us but think for a moment that it is "all about us" isn't it? IT ISN'T ABOUT US AT ALL!!!

Father, You have my heart forever....and YOU KNOW YOU HAVE IT ALL!!!!

It makes sense why Enoch walked with God all those years and loved it!!

No comments: