Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last Post for July 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am realizing that this post will be the last one for July 2010 that there will ever be! And JULY 2010 has been a wonderful month of healing,exponential spiritual growth, joy, peace, and eager anticipation as I wait to see what God has in store in the next month. In spite of some personal challenges, it has been an awesome month where I have enjoyed every day in it, because of God's great love for me and the joy of walking with Him, and seeing Him use me in various individual's lives. It is a privilege to live this life and to learn and grow...and be merely His channel and vessel to be used as I fade into the background--and HIS GLORY INCREASES!!!! Thank you for joining me on the journey and walking this road with me!! Blessings to you all--and I am so wholeheartedly looking forward to August 2010 with all of you!

To God be the glory.........for what is yet to come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been a priviledge to see you grow and become a beautiful light of HIS love!!!