Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, July 23, 2010

More Spanish Practice Today!

Hi Everyone,

Just a brief post to say that I am so excited! Not only to be going to Mexico for mini conference in August, but excited because I KNOW that my LOVING FATHER is preparing me to return! I just don't quite know when yet. I have been amazed at the different opportunities He is giving me lately to "get back into practice!" Today, for example, I went to lunch at Subway (yeah I've ate there a few times lately) and there were three men talking in Spanish--completely. I wasn't trying to listen, but I did overhear because I was right across from them, so I guess I got some "on my part accidental and yet, God-planned practice!!"

PRAISE GOD FOR THE SPANISH PRACTICE TODAY!!!!

God is going to finish the work that He started with me---not only in making me more like Jesus in my relationship with Him, but also in all of the things that he has planned in advance for me to do!! I AM CONFIDENT OF THIS!!!

No comments: