Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cardboard Testimony

Hi Everyone,

Tonight was the night of the House of Hope banquet. It was really cool to be a part of it and hear the testimonies of what God has done in so many others' lives through this ministry. One of the ways we shared was through cardboard testimonies--the before and now after type deal. Here was mine.



Here is the NOW that I am rejoicing in!



So multiply mine by about 20 with different stories and then it is just even better!

It was a blessing tonight to be at my mentor's table and to also be able to sit with a former teacher that I had when I was younger! I also had the opportunity to tell someone that I truly forgave them about a past situation that really hurt me. It was nat to say it and KNOW I meant it!

God is so good! Life is all about Him.

No comments: