Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One Way To God--Many Don't Like It!

Hi Everyone,

So many people have this wishy-washy idea of Heaven--they wrongly and mistakenly believe that all people, regardless of what they believe, are going to end up there......

But Jesus said in John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

People don't like that! It seems so "EXCLUSIVE" to them...and it IS!!!!!

If people could get to heaven by, "any old way" then the death of Jesus Christ, our ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR, would have been in vain--worthless--and He would have died for no purpose!!!


God COULD NOT JUST "FORGET" ABOUT OUR SIN!! He is perfectly Holy and there is no sin in HIM!

And THAT absolute truth DOES NOT CHANGE REGARDLESS OF If PEOPLE "LIKE IT" or not!!!

Yes, There is ONLY ONE WAY TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE---through JESUS CHRIST who died in our place, taking our sin and punishment that we deserved upon Himself---HE LOVED US THAT MUCH!!!!!

And when people come to the place of giving Him their trust for salvation, the gospel that once seemed so offensive and complicated to them becomes sweeter than anything else on earth and surprisingly simple----and at the same time you can't grasp the depth of such a beautiful gift----and are greatly humbled--living in continual gratitude.

How do I KNOW this? It happened to me! NOTHING IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN THE NAME OF JESUS!!!

Acts 4:12 "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

No comments: