Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, September 24, 2010

Too Sold Out And Radical?

Hi Everyone,

A few people have mentioned that perhaps I am "too radical and too sold out to Jesus Christ."

Let me male this clear------I am NOT "the Christian Believer example," NOR have I "arrived" by any means!

But I do NOT believe that I am too sold out or radical. I don't want to be "sold out" to anyone BUT JESUS!!! No one else is worth being "sold out" to!

And it is HIS radical love that had captured my heart....and NOTHING ELSE will EVER compare to that!

Maybe being this "sold out" and "radical" is suppose to be the norm and some people have it backwards???

But as I already said, BY NO MEANS HAVE I ARRIVED!!! THE JOURNEY AND RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!


I am EXCITED THOUGH!!!!

No comments: