Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Depths Of His Love....Deepening Trust----No Matter What!

Hi Everyone,

Sometimes, well truthfully, many times God allows things we don't understand. But sometimes, as I ponder in challenging moments (yes, I do have those.), I ask for the Holy Spirit's help to solidify the two truths that I know are certain about God's character, NO MATTER WHAT!!!

HE IS LOVING
----EVERYTHING is done because He loves us and really does what is best!

HE IS GOOD----perfectly good and only as I said above has our BEST in mind, even if it isn't what we want.

My I, and all of us, understand and KNOW the depths of His love, resting in a deepening trust and confidence! NOT just knowing it in our heads that God's character is this way, but experiencing a deepening trust and growth in Him----that withstands the times when our trust could get so easily shaken.

I DON'T JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, BUT TO EXPERIENCE THAT DEEPENING TRUST---EXPERIENCE ROOTED IN THE WORD OF GOD, AND ALL THAT HE IS!!!!......EVEN IF IT MEANS GOING THROUGH THE VALLEY'S OR DYING TO DEAR DREAMS AND DESIRES----THAT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM WOULD EVER GROW CLOSER, DEEPER, NO MATTER WHAT THE COST. SOMETIMES WHEN YOU ARE IN A VALLEY OR TUNNEL THAT IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE.....

BUT I WANT THAT UNSHAKABLE CONFIDENCE AND TRUST THAT CAN SAY WITHOUT A DOUBT, REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION OR CIRCUMSTANCE, "YES, MY LOVING FATHER KNOWS AND WILL ALWAYS DO WHAT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!-----AND HE CAN BE TOTALLY TRUSTED!"


A trust and faith that does not waiver.

No comments: