Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Reality To It!

Hi Everyone,

About a year ago, when I really started seriously struggling in turmoil and was trying to kind of figure all of this "relationship with God" stuff out, wasn't sure where I stood with Him, but wasn't ready to admit it due to pride and all, I wrote an e-mail to someone. Amazingly I still have the e-mail in my in-box--and this is part of what he wrote to me:

"Oh this is the truth Crystal, when you come to Christ, He will give you rest. There is a reality behind it, once someone lets go of pride and self and the religious games they are playing and truly comes to saving faith in Christ."

I remember being so frustrated and confused! I was like, "A reality behind it??? What is that?" I wanted to know what that was..........it just about drove me crazy!

Hey, isn't it interesting what goes on in people's minds that you never know about it.....until....LATER!!! :)

Well, there IS a reality behind it that is precious and so totally AMAZING!!! I hope to write more about that REALITY, Lord willing, tomorrow.

Please pray for the children's club tomorrow that I will be helping with...for the children to be drawn by the Father's love to KNOW that REALITY!!!

No comments: