Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Life......Is Interesting!!!

Hi Everyone,

If there is one thing I know, I would say that the last 24 hours of my life have been quite.........interesting!! I AM NOT SURE WHAT GOD IS DOING......But one thing I do know is that it is for my good. I ask prayer for wisdom and God's direction about something that I can't mention in specifics.

Please also pray for a health issue--at this point it doesn't appear to be serious-but pray for a diagnosis and that the source of pain can be found quickly...thanks! I have a scan on friday morning to try to determine this.

Thank you....and let me know how I can be praying for you! (private e-mail messages are great for that!)

Keep loving JESUS......and LOVE HIM AS YOUR FIRST LOVE!!!!

No comments: