Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Friday, September 10, 2010

Little Encouragements

Hi Everyone,

So this morning, I took the bus back up after an appointment, and had to switch at buses at the main bus area, and as I was walking in the "terminal" to get some change, a lady asked me if she could give me a piece of paper..on it she had written the gospel. I had a really neat opportunity to just share my testimony with her and give her the link to my blog as well--It was neat--I almost started crying when I told her what God has done! So praise the Lord for that little encouragement--actually right when I needed it!

On another side note:

Please pray for me--that I would walk in the Spirit today! Sometimes hen I am struggling with issues (which I am dealing with one right now), I notice it is so easy to lash out in frustration or not respond in a consistent way that is Godly and Spirit-led. So I humbly ask for your prayers especially for today and that I would just surrender the matter into God's hands.---and that in the coming weeks, days, and years I would truly continue to grow in how i respond from my heart when things are "bugging me." I do see some growth, but would like to see more......Thank you.

No comments: