Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Way It Was Suppose To Be

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I used this quote "God can take your sinful past and make it work together for your good--so brilliantly and beautifully that you will be tempted to say that, this is the way it was suppose to be!" (R. T. Kendall, Total Forgiveness, page 154)

You know something? My life is NOT perfect. I have a lot of things happen that I wouldn't dare bog about because they are way too personal to mention at times.

But as I quoted this in my blog yesterday, I just wanted to comment on how true this statement is in my own personal life. As I look back on my life, I see it ALL--The good, the hard things, the difficult things, as an intricately woven pattern that God in His mercy and grace has worked in and through, and this includes Him working together the sins of the past----for my good.

And I am so tempted to say, "This is the way it was suppose to be!" THAT is the great God that we have!

It's all about God's glory---NOT about my own.

Romans 8:28 "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."

No comments: