Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's A Tiny Bit Disappointing

Hi Everyone,

I went out to run an errand this afternoon and came across someone that I usually see in my daily circuit of life and hopefully ministry as I am used by the Lord to be a tiny reflection of Christ to the world.

I saw this person outside of the normal context..and when this person saw me, they began to talk to another individual saying what they really thought of me....and it was really inappropriate and even a little hurtful. It was NOT because of any wrong doing on my part towards this individual.

Infact, I was a little bit surprised and shocked--because I have thought of this person as a casual acquaintance that I have been trying to share the gospel with some in a very gentle manner. We have talked about many other "life issues" as well. I didn't know this person thought of me like that!!!

So please pray for me as I continue to "bump into" this individual on a fairly regular basis-----that I will continue to reflect Jesus' love to this person.....regardless of how I was treated today.....and that this individual would be brought to a saving trust in Jesus. I realize it is hard to pray for people we don't know as well---so just pray together in agreement with me.

I hope it is okay to post this way...I am NOT intending to gossip or anything by posting this.

Thanks

No comments: