Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nothing Between Us!

Hi Everyone,

Can you imagine what it will be like when we are in Heaven with nothing no sin or anything else in the way of our relationship with God?

It makes me want to live every moment with Him now with the intention of having as little as possible "in the way" of my relationship with Him--whether that be a issue of sin or priorities, or not allowing Jesus to become less than the absolute First Love of my life. Obviously we DON'T reach "sinless perfection" here or anything.

Lord, help me, by Your help and grace to walk closely with You--not allowing so much junk to get in the way of my relationship with You---I can't do it without You! I eagerly await the day that we are together with literally NOTHING between us....in Heaven. But I want to live for You and glorify You until then!

No comments: