Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, September 27, 2010

My Non-Verbal Communication.........

Hi Everyone,

God continues to challenge me with this communication stuff. Actually today I did a boo-boo and someone in the outer world circle told me so. I don't want even the slightest thing affecting my testimony. Of course I apologized to the person, and was talking to God about it all.

And then God did something amazing. I ended up having an opportunity to minister to a guy that had had recently come back from the military and was really struggling....he was like "I've never had anyone be able to understand what I've gone through by what has been said." Well, I've never gone to war, but i have heard many stories from those who have, and gone through my own "stuff" which doesn't compare to that, but hasn't always been pretty either.

It never ceases to amaze me--the people that God brings across my path. It amazes me that as God has been healing my life, He has given me an opportunity to relate to others in their struggles, and apply principles that I have learned in this whole process, asking the Spirit of God to use me to help them in what they need in that moment. I am amazed every time--how that happens! To God be the glory!

I got the share my testimony with someone else today and point them to Jesus today too!

So please keep praying for me in this whole communication thing!--that my testimony for Christ would not be affected when I blow it---and that I would unlearn the things that get perceived as "rude" when that is NOT my intention.

No comments: