Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Enjoying the Chapters Of Life

Hi Everyone,

As I woke up this morning, a thought came to my head when for a brief moment I was tempted to worry about something.

We must seek to enjoy the chapters and seasons of life that God gives us, overflowing with hearts of gratitude for each one, being grateful for the hard things that transform us to be more like JESUS--if we allow them to!

I plan on enjoying this day and the moments in it. This day will be a busy one as I am helping with the Tour De Hope that several downtown Christian Evangelical Outreach to the Community ministries in my area are having, But I am looking forward to it--and will hopefully write later on today or toward the end of the day.

On a side note----I am having some computer issues so that may affect when I post things.

No comments: