Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, September 9, 2010

OH NO!!!!!!...Let's Pray for Rain!!!

Hi Everyone,

This is not good! I just read the updated link that the "church" in Gainesville, Florida is NOT going to burn the Koran's but the "Westboro Baptist Church" (that protested the soldier's funeral a week or two ago) IS GOING TO DO SO....sounds like the two are in "kahoots" with eachother.................YUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Now, WHY Doesn't this surprise me????

I wish these people could learn to use their brains correctly...as God INTENDED.

We just need to pray that WHATEVER happens (We know God REALLY IS in control of this), the furtherance of the gospel, in the Muslim world and other places is NOT affected by man's poor decisions!!

And maybe we should pray for heavy rains over Topeka Kansas on Saturday so that they have to cancel!!!!!

No comments: