Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I WILL NOT Settle!

Hi Everyone,

For some reason, I sense this post to be something being set in stone and significant, unless God should choose to change my heart and direction....which would take MUCH!

I will NOT settle---I am convinced personally in my own life that if I chose to stay in the sates deliberately, at least at this point in my life, I would be disobeying and settling for less than what God has in store for me in Mexico. Things are getting more "interesting" there lately--please pray for the people and the country. I am not worried about this at all---BECAUSE THE SAFEST PLACE TO BE IS WHERE GOD WANTS EACH OF US TO BE!

Please don't get me wrong! I am NOT saying that people who "stay in the states" are settling necessarily. If they are doing so, then only them and God truly know it. The TRUTH is that God calls each of us to our places to serve Him and we serve Him wherever we are regardless of location. And I plan on doing that faithfully as long as God has me "here."

But regarding this "pain issue," I believe very strongly that there will come a point where I will go back to Mexico, even if we don't have the reason and cause figured out. Interestingly, slowly it seems to be slightly lessening this week. Praise the Lord for that---keep praying!!!

What DO YOU DO when all of your test results are coming back repeatedly normal and NOTHING appears to be wrong? You move forward and trust it to God!

BEFORE THE LORD, I REFUSE TO SETTLE, COST WHATEVER IT MAY COST ME. I WILL NOT STAND BEFORE JESUS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT AND TELL HIM I SETTLED FOR "SOMETHING ELSE" OTHER THAN HIS PLAN AND BEST FOR ME!!!-----NO, NOT AFTER ALL HE DID FOR MR AT CALVARY---MAY IT NEVER BE!!!

No comments: