Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Worst Pain Is The Stuff we Can't Fix.......

Hi Everyone,

Have you ever noticed that the most painful things in life from an emotional standpoint are the things we can't fix ourselves? We go through our "mental bank of problem solving solutions" and discover we can't fix it, or make it right, or give it the solution we want to.

And no one else can either---and we'd rather have them simply listen, than try to "fix" what is impossible to be fixed-----by them or us.

It is simply out of our control!

And that is when we have to run to God--the only One that really has the power to do anything about our situation.

And find refuge in Him as Psalm 63:7-8 says "Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me."

And we rest in Him and as Psalm 62:5-8 says, We trust in Him at ALL times, and pour our our hearts (the depths of our soul) to Him, because He is our refuge. We trust Him at all times, and come to the place where we are eventually able to say, "Yes, Lord, I will still love you and serve You with my whole heart for the rest of my life--EVEN IF you NEVER fix my situation according to how I would like it to be...BECAUSE YOU are God and You are still worthy--regardless---and You will only do what is best for me--in Your love and Your goodness and faithfulness towards me."

Our Father KNOWS what is best even when it hurts--and even when we can't "FIX" the pain we are in!

No comments: