Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Still Standing Here...To God's Glory!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Today I shared a part of my story with my mentor. It is a part of my testimony that I have not yet posted on line. I would have to pray and seek some very wise counsel before doing so, because of it's extremely sensitive and personal nature.

But when I got done sharing it all with her, I had this sense of awe and amazement!

God has brought me through much and saved me from myself so many times!

JESUS is the only reason why I am still standing here alive.......and I am standing here alive to GOD'S GLORY alone!

I will praise Him as long as I live......and my story is only one among millions of glorious testimonies of our one and only faithful God working in lives and drawing men and women to Himself.


The song below has become precious to me since I got saved around four months ago....I almost cry whenever I hear it.

"Oh Sacred Head Now Wounded"

O sacred Head, now wounded,
With grief and shame weighed down,
Now scornfully surrounded
With thorns, Thine only crown
How pale thou art with anguish,
with sore abuse and scorn!
How doth Thy visage languish
which once was bright as morn!

What Thou, my Lord, hast suffered,
T'was all for sinners' gain;
Mine, mine was the transgression,
But Thine the deadly pain.
Lo, here I fall, my Savior!
'Tis I deserve Thy place;
Look on me with Thy favor,
Vouchsafe to me Thy grace.

What language shall I borrow
To thank Thee, dearest Friend,
For this Thy dying sorrow,
Thy pity without end?
O make me Thine forever,
And should I fainting be,
Lord, let me never, never
Outlive my love for Thee.

Lord, let me never, never outlive my love for Thee!!!

No comments: