Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, September 23, 2010

To Those That May Feel Like Giving Up

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to type a little blog today for anyone out there that may be reading my blog and feel like "giving up."

Before you think that I am "some great girl that has it all together" (whatever that means), I want to tell you something.

There is another side to my story--a side that very few fully know of--a side of desperation, despair, and depression that I hid and lived in for years, and the thoughts and feelings that go along with that were also a reality. (If you want that side of my story, e-mail me.)

I want you to know that there is no reason to give up and that there is light at the end of the tunnel---and that even if no one else on the planet has a clue what you are going through---Jesus does--and He cares more than you or I could ever begin to comprehend.

Cry out to the Lord....and don't give the enemy (Satan) the opportunity to steal, kill, and destroy your life that he so desperately wants to have.

There is nothing impossible for God and no one beyond the reach of His grace while they are alive on this earth.

And no matter what happens, JESUS is worth living for!

If you want prayer, or want to talk, e-mail me at the address on the right hand side in the "Contacting me" section near the beginning of the blog page.

No comments: