Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Non-Verbal Communication......More Appropriate.

Hi Everyone,

So a few days ago, I wrote about a time when I was rude in a non-verbal communication incident.

TODAY in my circle of out in the world influence, I ran into the same person, in the same context----and made sure I didn't make the same mistake.

It was really cool to have that opportunity. I praise the Lord for it.

And then the Lord gave me an opportunity to minister to a lady that is unemployed and going through a hard divorce--hopefully I was able to encourage her. I told her I would be praying for her and thinking of her.

Amazing the people God brings across your path!

Well, I am off to take appointments at the Christian free medical clinic, so I need to go for now, but will write more later

No comments: