Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, September 20, 2010

They Don't KNOW.......

Hi Everyone,

I was just thinking what a joy it is to be in a personal relationship with the Lord. It's something that those who do not yet know Christ simply do not KNOW that they are missing. You don't know what you are missing until you experience it-in living reality!

It is quite a deception of our human nature, the world, and the Evil One to make us think that living for ourselves and "doing our own thing" is going to satisfy.

But in the end we eventually find that living for ourselves is so unsatisfying.

In my Sunday school class on Hebrews yesterday, the teacher asked us a question. He asked, "What we would be going and living for if we were still apart from Christ?"

My immediate thought, since it wasn't that long ago (Four months) since God worked in my heart and I was able to give Him my trust was that, "I would still be living for myself trying to satisfy myself with all of the things that could never satisfy."

Lord, we know there are MANY yet to come to know YOU and be brought to a knowledge of the TRUTH as You have said it in the Bible. Lord we pray that You would work in hearts and lives drawing men, women, and children to Yourself...so that what they don't KNOW yet would one day become a reality as they turn from their sins and place their TRUST in You alone!

No comments: