Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Thursday, September 2, 2010

How Easy We Forget......

Hi Everyone,

Wasn't it less than a month ago that I talked about people who are not believers being prisoners and captives?

Well the other day, a sister i Christa nd I were talking. You know, sometimes people that are unsaved do things that you REALLY detest! And I was telling her so and she was also telling me something.

But then she said, "But we can't forget that BEFORE WE WERE SAVED we did detestable things too-maybe not the same things exactly, bu they were offensive too!--Our lives weren't pretty either!--And we can't forget that Jesus wants them to know Him too."

And I was like, "Oh yeah..." And the Spirit of God gently reminded me, "REMEMBER they are captives...just like you were not to long ago."

How easy it is to forget! But thankfully we have brothers and sisters in Christ to remind us of ther truth and the Holy Spirit indwelling us too!

No comments: