Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Monday, September 6, 2010

Forever Amazed!

Hi Everyone,

I had a great time with the Lord this morning--I just love it when you are reading and God just takes you on this incredible journey all over the place in the Word with Him teaching you by His Spirit!

Nope! Just FOR THE RECORD--I ma NOT TIRED of this yet--and don't think I ever will be!

I am still amazed-----Amazed at the gift of salvation that He has given to me! Humbled by such a precious gift. In awe that He has had such a great love for me and mercy upon me!

This morning, while I was reading reading, I read this: Luke 6:35-36 "But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful."

I guess I was just in awe again of the fact that God has been so kind to me and had mercy upon me when I was ungrateful and did not KNOW HIM----and I guess I was just so thankful for that mercy and want to demonstrate his love to others as He demonstrated it to me.

Let's continue to live in GRATITUDE BECAUSE JESUS HAS INDEED HAD GREAT MERCY UPON US!!!

No comments: