Psalm 146:2 "I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live."

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Latest Scoop

Hi Everyone,

Here we are in the very early first moments of Sunday morning!

I am looking forward greatly to attending church IN SPANISH with my co-worker at 9:00 a.m. Sounds like a neat group of believers to fellowship with, based on what I have heard from my co-worker.

So here is the scoop regarding internet access and conference.

I am NOT expecting to have internet access after about 9:00 Sunday morning until Wednesday evening.

This is so that I can truly BE FULLY WITH MY TEAM and ENJOY AND LEARN FROM CONFERENCE, as THIS IS the main reason I came here for this trip, and WITH ALL MY HEART I WANT TO DO IT WELL AND BE FULLY PRESENT IN ALL THAT TAKES PLACE.

Therefore, I DO NOT EXPECT to update this blog again until Wednesday evening. I DO plan on taking "free moments" when I am not busy communicating with team members to be able to blog my thoughts in a Microsoft Word Document by day and post them (HOPEFULLY WITH PICTURES----and maybe some video clips if acceptable and appropriate), ON WEDNESDAY Afternoon (as soon as I have internet access to do so.)

So I have NOT forgotten about the blog or all of you.

Please pray over the days of our mini conference which starts 7:00 p.m. Sunday Night, for the following................

1) Spirit-led discussions, decisions, and interaction amongst us all as a team.

2) For those that are coming and are new and have not attended a conference with us on the team before. Pray that they would truly feel welcome and would be TRULY blessed to be with us.

3) Special wisdom for all of those who are leading conference in any way, whether it be giving a devotional, leading worship, or leading discussion times or business sessions.

4) For a special time of refreshment and encouragement for all who attend.

5) For good communication and good communication, and good communication amongst one another. (I think you get the picture!) For the ability to truly listen and hear one another, and respond in ways that acknowledge the other person/people and truly to be able to respond in ways that both glorify the Lord and build up the other individual(s).

6) For whenever I share my testimony during mini-conference of what God has done in my life to the group. Pray that God would lead as I share with them, that it would truly GLORIFY THE LORD, and for clear thought on my part, and accurate concise responses if anyone has questions.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR PRAYING for all of us!!!!! SEE YOU ALL WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON!!!!

No comments: